|Marca||FERRARI||Tipo di auto||Cabrio/Roadster||Guida||Sinistra|
|Tipo di auto||Cabrio/Roadster||Trazione||-|
|Tipo di auto||Cabrio/Roadster|
Ferrari 348 Spider 1993
- Beautiful original damage-free example
- Richly documented
- Same owner for last 9 years
- Specialist maintained
- 1 of only 1,090 produced
- 3.4L V8
In the 1980s, Ferrari was on a roll when it came to designing and producing popular sports cars. They were obviously trying to revive this with a new successor to their beloved models like the 308 and the 328. In 1989, it was finally here. The first examples of the Ferrari 348 drove out of the factory. Like its ancestors, it was equipped with a V8. Production, on the other hand, was limited. For all versions together, this came to less than 9,000 units. And this while there were no less than six different versions of the 348. These were the TS, TB, Challenge, GTS, GTB and finally, the Spider. The number of Spider models produced were limited to just 1,090 units. Sales of the 348 line continued through 1994.
This is a 1993 Ferrari 348 Spider. Its age is not reflected in the condition of both the fine interior and bodywork. Executed in the well-known and beautiful 'Rosso Corsa' opposite a 'Nero' leather interior. The look of this classic Italian sports car is truly timeless. This therefore forms a perfect combination together with the sportiness.
There are many interesting aspects to consider about the Ferrari. Inside, you can find luxurious features like electric windows & mirrors, air conditioning, mirror heating, front & rear fog lights, and more miscellaneous. Above the car's dashboard, you can find a Becker Traffic Assist Pro Ferrari navigation system. When you pull up the flap in the centre console, you get to see the Blaupunkt radio. The Ferrari is fitted with its original 17-inch alloy wheels that complete the look. Opening the boot at the front reveals several interesting things. First up is the original toolbox which is included with a tool-kit. Next to this is a cover for the soft-top.
Under the bonnet there is a powerful 3.4-litre V8. This is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. This engine produces around 320hp along with 324nm of torque. It covers 0-100 in an impressive 5.4 seconds. So a sporty driving experience is guaranteed. The Ferrari runs cleanly and shifts smoothly.
The story of this 348 Spider all started at Rothe Automobile in Hamburg 1993. This is where the Ferrari was purchased and driven around the same region. This lasted about 5 years, until it was exported to England on 8 December 1998 with 64,000 km. Under the English sun it spent most of its life. Numerous invoices, inspections and various other documents are present, showing that no expense was spared to keep this car in good condition. Ferrari Specialists such as Lucas Neal, Dick Lovett and the well-known brothers Mike & Graham Reeder, as well as other specialised companies, have maintained this 348 with care and no expense has been spared. These include companies such as Damax, SG Motorsport Services and more. Due to the large amount of documents and copies of the service book, the progression of the odometer reading is demonstrable and logical. After spending most of its life in England, it was exported to Italy just after the 100,000 kilometres mark. This lasted until mid-2014, when the Ferrari was first registered on Dutch plates. Since then, it has been owned for the last 9 years by the same owner who now wants to sell the car through us.
Here are the demonstrable kilometres including location and time to view and any times of maintenance/inspection:
- 6/4/1994 - 10,597km - Rothe Automobiltechnik, Hamburg Germany
- 1/8/1995 - 29,983 - Rothe Automobiltechnik, Hamburg Germany
- 7/6/1996 - 40,439 - Bodo Steinbrecher, Hahnheim Germany
- 3/3/1997 - 50,003 - Bodo Steinbrecher, Hahnheim Germany
- 17/8/1998 - 64,000+/- - Bristol, England
- 19/6/1998 - 66,550 - Bridgeyate Motor Services Ltd, Bristol England
- 4/12/1998 - 68,071 - Mike & Graham Reeder Performance & Specialist Cars, North Newton England
- 14/5/1999 - 68,264 - Mike & Graham Reeder Performance & Specialist Cars, North Newton England
- 1/6/1999 - 68,733 - Chalky's Workshop, Marlborough England
- 10/8/1999 - 68,920 - Mike & Graham Reeder Performance & Specialist Cars, North Newton England
- 10/6/2000 - 69,764 - Chalky's Workshop, Marlborough England
- 22/1/2001 - 70,501 - Lucas Neal Sports Cars Ltd, Surrey England
- 22/7/2002 - 73,836 - Chalky's Workshop, Marlborough England
- 29/4/2004 - 78,602 - Chalky's Workshop, Marlborough England
- 7/5/2005 - 84,377 - Chalky's Workshop, Marlborough England
- 11/5/2006 - 88,688 - Chalky's Workshop, Marlborough England
- 14/5/2007 - 93,298 - Mike & Graham Reeder Performance & Specialist Cars, North Newton England
- 10/5/2008 - 97,135 - Chalky's Workshop, Marlborough England
- 3/5/2009 - 101,287 - Chalky's Workshop, Marlborough England
- 25/8/2010 - 101,574 - Ricky Road MOT Centre, Watford England
- 9/4/2014 - Damiani Maurizio & C. Snc, Percoto Italy
- 27/5/2014 - 103.953 - Netherlands
- 21/5/2015 - 106.952 - Netherlands
- 2/6/2016 - 109.913 - Netherlands
- 29/5/2017 - 112,448 - Netherlands
- 19/4/2019 - 114,106 - Netherlands
- 24/4/2020 - 115,772 - Netherlands
- 4/5/2022 - 116,495 - Netherlands
These are just a few of the many invoices. This makes this 348 Spider is beautiful original Ferrari with a damage-free history, ready for new adventures!
Carrosso Classic & Sportcars
OldLuxury 24 declina ogni responsabilità in ordine ad eventuali annunci falsi, ingannevoli e/o mendaci, e si riserva comunque ogni e più opportuna iniziativa, anche risarcitoria, nei confronti dei trasgressori.